
Ellison is such a great little helper around the house. She loves helping with laundry, sweeping, vacuuming, and now cooking. The other day I was making some bread, and I needed to have some cinnamon & sugar mixed up. I thought it might occupy her for a little while. Try 45 minutes! She never let out one peep, she just kept stirring & stirring. Her dad started having OCD moments when she kept getting some on her pants. After picking her up to dust off her pants & clean up the counter for the 11th time, I told him he needed to work through it. He had a better idea, and switched her to the miniature whisk - no way to scoop out any. And we wonder why Ellison has issues with getting even little specks of "dirt" on her hands... (Sigh). I can see the years of therapy ahead... For all of us... ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment